Weezer has released a new music video for their single “Back to the Shack” off their upcoming album Everything Will Be All Right in the End. While you’re waiting for the record to drop on October 7th, you can watch the video below!
Everything Will Be All Right in the End will be Weezer’s ninth full length studio album and will be released with Republic Records. The band will be heading out on tour to support the record on October 2nd. Lead singer/songwriter Rivers Cuomo has revealed that the album will deal with three primary themes: his relationship with others, his relationship with women, and his relationship with his father. The album is available for pre-order on iTunes now, and is also streaming in full through iTunes Radio.
- Oct. 2 — San Jose, CA – Even Center at San Jose State University
- Oct. 11 — Mexico City, MX – Corona Capitol
- Oct. 16 — Phoenix, AZ – The Arizona State Fair
- Oct. 24 — Mashantucket, CT – Foxwoods Casino
- Oct. 25 — Philadelphia, PA – Trocadero *
- Oct. 26 — Boston, MA – The Sinclair *
- Oct. 27 — New York, NY – Bowery Ballroom *
- Nov. 2 — San Francisco, CA – Slim’s *
- Nov. 6 — Pomona, CA – The Glass House *
- Nov. 7 — Los Angeles, CA – The Belasco *
- Dec. 2 — Austin, TX – Austin Music Hall
- Dec. 5 — Jacksonville, FL – The Big Ticket
- Dec. 7 — Orlando, FL – The Big Orlando
*Playing Everything Will Be Alright in the End in full