Sting has announced initial concert dates in support of his upcoming live album, All This Time, due November 20. The singer-songwriter is set to play a half-dozen shows across the country, beginning on December 6 at New York’s Beacon Theatre, according to his official website (sting.com).
Other dates on the initial schedule include two shows in Colorado (Colorado Springs, December 9; Denver, December 10), a pair of charity-related shows in Los Angeles (December 12, 13), and one in Las Vegas (December 14).
The first Los Angeles show, at the Universal Amphitheatre, is part of the Elton John AIDS Foundation Benefit while the latter, at a private estate is for the Silver Lining Silverlake Benefit for a Los Angeles-area free health clinic. John plays on that bill as well.
All This Time was recorded in Tuscany, Italy on September 11, the day of the terrorist attacks on the East Coast of the United States. A DVD capturing the concert is also due in December.
Sting Tour Dates (Subject To Change):
- December 6 – New York, NY – Beacon Theatre
- December 9 – Colorado Springs, CO – World Arena
- December 10 – Denver, CO – Magness Arena
- December 12 – Universal City, CA – Universal Amphitheatre – Elton John AIDS Foundation
- December 13 – Los Angeles, CA – Paramour Estate – Silver Lining Silverlake Benefit Concert
- December 14 – Las Vegas, NV – Aladdin Hotel & Casino