Manchester Orchestra dropped a new album today, titled Hope. The album is a reimagined companion to their April release of COPE, which aimed to be heavy hitting, hard rock album. Hope is available digitally today through iTunes, Amazon, and other digital outlets. The band has also announced a short tour through November and December.
Manchester Orchestra aimed for, and succeeded in, creating an intense rock record this year. With today’s companion album Hope, fans can experience a softer side of the band and each of COPE‘s heavy tracks. Check out the album art and the tour dates below.
Manchester Orchestra ‘Hope’ Tour Dates
- Oct. 31: Memphis, Tenn. – New Daisy Theatre
- Nov. 4: Austin, Texas – Scoot Inn
- Nov. 6: Tempe, Ariz. – Mesa Arts Center
- Nov. 7: Los Angeles, Calif. – Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever
- Nov. 8: West Hollywood, Calif. – Troubadour
- Dec. 3: Chicago, Ill. – Irish American Heritage Center
- Dec. 6: Philadelphia, Penn. – Temple Performing Arts Center
- Dec. 7: New Haven, Conn. – Center Church On the Green
- Dec. 8: Somerville, Mass. – Arts at the Armory
- Dec. 9: Brooklyn, N.Y. – The Bell House
- Dec. 11: Charleston, S.C. – Memminger Auditorium
- Dec. 12: Durham, N.C. – Hayti Heritage Center
- Dec. 13: McMinnville, Tenn. – Volcano Room of Cumberland Cavern
Tickets are available at the band’s website today at noon local time. Each ticket purchase includes a free download of Hope.