During every “Can’t Stop Rockin’” concert, REO Speedwagon and Styx will encourage the audience to participate in the Casio “Almost Famous challenge by taking photographs of the event with their own cameras (camera phone photos are accepted) and then submitting their photos at www.CasioChallenge.com. The images will be posted to the “Almost Famous” Facebook page for the bands to judge, and for all fans to browse. The fan photos that best capture the vibe of the concert will win Casio’s top of the line EX-F1 camera, as well as a signed guitar from Styx and REO Speedwagon, a chance to meet the band and serve as official photographer at a “Can’t Stop Rockin’” show of their choice in the fall of 2009.
In addition to the “Almost Famous” photo challenge, a Casio camera is included in Rock Band’s “Can’t Stop Rockin’” radio promotion. This contest is also being held in every tour market and gives fans another chance to win a Casio camera, which is presented to each grand prize winner.
The EX-F1 camera is an unparalleled fusion of technology and style. Groundbreaking features like high-speed burst digital photos and high-definition movies that are packed into the sleek and stylish bodies of the new Exilim series by Casio. The Casio Exilim series provides a solution for the photographer on the go.
The “Can’t Stop Rockin’” tour is presented by VH1 Classic and Rock Band.
Can’t Stop Rockin’ Tour Dates:
- May 30: Sandy, UT (Rio Tinto Stadium)
- May 31: Morrison, CO (Red Rocks Amphitheatre)
- June 2 : San Antonio, TX (Municipal Auditorium)
- June 4: Kansas City, MO (Starlight Theatre)
- June 5: Thackerville, OK (Winstar Casino)
- June 6: Oklahoma City, OK (Zoo Amphitheatre)
- June 7: Woodlands, TX (Woodlands Pavilion)
- June 18: Orange Beach, FL (The Amphitheatre @ The Wharf)
- June 19: Birmingham, AL (City Stages)
- June 20: Simpsonville, SC (Heritage Park Amphitheatre)
- June 21: Atlanta, GA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- June 23: Columbia, MD (Merriweather Post Pavillion)
- June 24: Holmdel, NJ (PNC Bank Arts Center)
- June 26: Atlantic City, NJ (The Borgata)
- June 27: Gilford, NH (Meadowbrook U.S. Cellular Pavilion)
- June 28: Mansfield, MA (Comcast Center)
- July 1: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- July 2: Verona, NY (Turning Stone Resort Casino)
- July 3: Scranton, PA (Toyota Pavilion At Montage Mountain)
- July 4: Saratoga Springs, NY (Saratoga Performing Arts Center)
- July 5: Wheeling, WV (Wheeling Island Casino)
- July 9: Clarkston, MI (DTE Energy Music Theatre)
- July 10: Chicago, IL (Charter One Pavilion At Northerly Island)
- July 11: St Louis, MO (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- July 12: Council Bluffs, IA (Mid-America Center)