Acceptance have released “Take You Away,” the first song released by the band in ten years. Since their breakup in the summer of 2006, with two EPs and a full-length album in their discography, many fans had hopes for a return from the band nearly a decade later. When Acceptance announced a reunion during this year’s Skate & Surf Festival in Ashbury Park, New Jersey, their hopes became a reality. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the interview with Acceptance over at the Gunz show!
Whether you’ve been a fan after all this time or a new fan, you can stream the new song over at the band’s website, and check out a handful of headline shows in New York, California, and their hometown, Seattle.
- May 15 – Gramercy Theatre – New York, NY
- May 17 – Skate and Surf Festival 2015 – Asbury Park, NJ
- July 11 – Showbox at the Market – Seattle, WA
- July 26 – Troubadour – Los Angeles, CA
- July 27 – Observatory – Santa Ana, CA