Ticketmaster, the world’s leading ticketing and access company, is teaming with multi-platinum Lava/Atlantic recording group Sugar Ray to offer fans two easy and convenient ways to access advanced tickets to their upcoming US summer tour. More than half of the ticket inventory, in all price ranges will be available through two online presales beginning Tuesday, May 22. The remainder of the inventory will be sold through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone lines, retail ticket centers and via ticketmaster.com during general on sale dates in each market.
The return of Sugar Ray with their fourth Lava/Atlantic album, simply entitled “SUGAR RAY,” is one of the year’s most eagerly awaited musical events. “When It’s Over,” the album’s just-released first single has already exploded onto the radio airwaves, while its companion video has been added out-of-the-box by MTV, MTV2, and VH1.
Joining Sugar Ray on their North American tour will be label mate Uncle Kracker, whose RIAA platinum debut album, “DOUBLE WIDE” (Top Dog/Lava/Atlantic), has been in the top ten on the “Billboard 200” album chart for the past four weeks.
The 29 city-tour kicks off July 11 in Houston, TX and concludes August 18 in Pompano Beach, FL.
Advance Tickets on AOL at the “AOL Box Office by Ticketmaster” Beginning May 22 at 7AM PST and running through May 22 at 10PM PST, AOL members will be offered special access to purchase advance tickets by visiting the “AOL Box Office by Ticketmaster” at the Music channel (Keyword: “Music”).
Beginning now, Sugar Ray fans may register for an exclusive Ticketmaster promotion at www.sugarray.ticketmaster.com. Once registered, fans will be given a special password that will enable them to purchase tickets for the Sugar Ray presale beginning on May 23 at 10AM local time coast-to-coast and running through May 25 at 10PM local time coast-to-coast.
The Following Is The Band’s Current Tour Itinerary:
- July 11 – Houston – Ariel Theater
- July 13 – El Paso – Fort Bliss
- July 14 – Sierra Vista – Fort Huachuca
- July 15 – Phoenix – Celebrity Theater
- July 17 – Las Vegas – The Joint
- July 18 – Los Angeles – Universal Amphitheater
- July 19 – San Diego – Open Air Theater
- July 21 – San Francisco The Warfield
- July 23 – Vancouver – Queen Elizabeth Theater
- July 24 – Seattle – Paramount Theater
- July 28 – Denver – Magnus Arena
- July 30 – Minneapolis – Xcel Energy Center
- August 1 – St. Louis – The Pageant
- August 2 – Chicago – The Odeum
- August 3 – Cleveland – Nautica
- August 5 – Pittsburgh – IC Light Amphitheater
- August 6 – Indianapolis – Murat Egyptian Room
- August 7 – Detroit – Freedon Hill
- August 9 – Baltimore – Pier 6
- August 10 – Boston – Fleet Pavilion
- August 11 – Wilmington – Kahuna Summer Stage
- August 13 – New York – Hammerstein Ballroom
- August 15 – Atlanta – Tabernacle
- August 16 – Orlando – Hard Rock Live
- August 17 – Tampa – Performing Arts Center
- August 18 – Pompano Beach Pompano Beach Amphitheater