Although ‘N Sync are still working on their new album, they’ve gone ahead and announced five dates for an upcoming summer tour, tentatively set to begin on May 12 in Miami.
Tickets for the five shows, which include stops in Tampa, Florida; Jacksonville, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; and Hershey, Pennsylvania, will go on sale Saturday via Ticketmaster.
BBMak have been tapped to open the Miami show as well as the May 15 concert in Tampa, and additional dates are expected to be added in between the five that have just been confirmed.
‘N Sync’s label, Jive Records, is mapping out the rest of the itinerary – including a full roster of support acts – for the band’s still-unnamed tour, which is expected to continue through August.
The group’s next album, the follow-up to the 10-million selling No Strings Attached, is due in June.
The First Five Dates Of ‘N Sync’s Summer Tour, According To Jive:
- May 12 – Miami, FL – Pro Player Stadium
- May 15 – Tampa, FL – Tropicana Field
- May 18 – Jacksonville, FL – Alltel Stadium
- May 20 – Jackson, MS – Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium
- May 26 – Hershey, PA – Hershey Park Stadium