Oasis have confirmed twelve North American summer tour dates in support of their upcoming fifth album, Heathen Chemistry. The trek kicks off on August 2nd in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – six days after the band wraps its European tour in Rome – and is now scheduled to run through an August 21st date in Detroit.
Heathen Chemistry, the follow-up to 2000’s Standing on the Shoulder of Giants, will be released in July. The album is the first to feature Oasis’ new guitarist Gem Archer and bassist Andy Bell.
No opener has been set for the tour and more dates are expected to be added.
Oasis Tour Dates:
- 8/2 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- 8/4 – Orlando, Hard Rock Live
- 8/5 – Atlanta, Tabernacle Theater
- 8/7 – Indianapolis, Murat Theater
- 8/9 – Philadelphia, Tower Theater
- 8/10 – Boston, Fleet Pavilion
- 8/13-14 – New York, Beacon Theater
- 8/16 – Montreal, Molson Center
- 8/17 – Toronto, Molson Amphitheater
- 8/20 – Chicago, Chicago Theater
- 8/21 – Detroit, Fox Theater